Correcting problems with the heart is best done by a board certified surgeon. Dr. Javadi performs many heart surgeries each year in the United States.
Heart Surgery Services:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG), the treatment for Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
- Minimally invasive mitral valve and/or aortic valve repair and replacement for valve disease.
- Repair abnormal or damaged structures in the heart
- Surgery for atrial fibrillation.
- Implant medical devices that help control the heartbeat or support heart function and blood flow and improve congestive heart failure.
Off-pump or beating heart surgery is another type of heart surgery similar to open heart surgery but does not use a heart-lung bypass machine. The chest bone still needs to be opened up to expose the heart during beating heart surgery. Minimally invasive heart surgery allows the surgeon to operate on the heart without opening the chest bone. The surgeon would operate through the ribs to make small incisions to fix heart problems. This type of surgery may or may not need the use of a heart-lung bypass machine. Minimally invasive and Off-pump heart surgery are the new methods in may reduce risks and speed recovery process. To discuss the right heart surgery for you or a loved one, Dr. Javadi is always ready to listen and answer your heart questions.